Hello, literary geniuses and entrants of SolidEssay Scholarship Essay Writing Contest!
Finally, D-Day is here, the day all of you get the results of our scholarship essay writing competition. Looking back at the essay writing contest, we have to applaud the response. The number of literary masterpieces delivered by the contestants this time has overwhelmed us. Our judges have enjoyed the thoroughly entertaining review process, which has revealed the underlying writing and literary talents that abound.
Our panel consisted of leading professionals in the education sphere. Despite the high number of quality literary masterpieces, we could only choose three winners, and here they are:
- Jason Sanchez ($1000 prize)
- Mark Henderson ($700 prize)
- Lilian Phillips ($500 prize)
All the winners have received a notification of the winning status via email.
For all of you who could not win, here are some words:
- We would like to acknowledge that all the essays submitted for this essay contest were top quality literary works.
- All contestants have clearly put in a lot of effort and time in developing their literary work, leaving the judges with a difficult choice to make deciding the three winners.
- The panel of judges admits that this year's challenge was especially competitive.
In light of the significantly positive outcome of this essay writing competition, we would like to extend our assistance and dedication in supporting a passion for literature by holding more of such contests on a regular basis in the near future. We continuously endeavor to provide you with avenues to channel your brilliance and creativity. We continue to emphasize the value of nurturing inborn talents to realize the best level of productivity from all members of our community.