Hello fellow writers! We imagine you are bursting with anticipation and suspense about the winners of our scholarship essay writing contest. We are happy to report that the judging process has been completed and we are ready to announce our winners.
As you know, the end date for our contest was May 17, 2018. We again applaud our contestants as they did well in surprising us, yet again, with the huge volume of essay submissions. While the response was overwhelming, reading and judging the essays were never seen a chore, as all the entries were well-written and very entertaining. We thank all our contestants for their entries, as without your support our contest would not be a success. We want you to know that we appreciate your time and effort put into your submissions and that you are all winners.
In case you forgot, these were the topics for the essay competition:
- Virtual reality - what kind of future will it allow us to have?
- Are some careers still only for men?
- Is online classroom the classroom of the future?
- How can you turn your passion into wealth?
- Should foreign language classes be mandatory for all students?
From the massive pool of extraordinary essays, we chose our top three winners on May 22, 2018 and they are:
- Logan Diaz ($1000 prize)
- Caroline Young ($700 prize)
- Amelia Gonzales ($500 prize)
Each of these winners was notified via email on May 23, 2018 as we have honored their request for privacy and kept their social media information confidential.
At this point, we would like to send a few messages and encouraging words to all our writers:
- All the essays we received were original, informative and of high quality.
- The judges had a difficult time choosing the top three, as all essays were well-written and met all our requirements.
- Based on your continued support and enthusiasm, we will host these contests on a regular basis to play our part in encouraging your literary desires and pursuits. It is our wish to continue to provide an avenue and the opportunity for you to exercise your literary muscles and for your brilliant minds to explore the realms of literature.